Thursday, August 27, 2009

CPS130, FTTC30


Yes, it is one of the goofiest images I own. I got this stamp of a, um, voluptious couple dancing in a grab bag I purchased from another stamper years ago, when I first started collecting UMs. It isn't the type of image I'd usually choose, but I've kept it around, and it came in handy this week, when I created a card for MotherMark's Tea Party Challenge, based on the game Clue.

The layout I used is CPS130. The half-pearls are for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge #30.

The image is from Viva Las Vegas (I'm pretty certain, anyway), with the sentiment from KI Memories. Half pearls from the Flourishes shop. Dp is from Making Memories.
I'm way behind this week; I've been helping out at my church's yard sale for missions. Volunteers got to shop at a presale today and I resisted buying the rubber stamps someone donated (they were really small stamps -- about 1-inch images, but one was a set of about 25 Christmas stamps for $2, I'm sure I could have found something useful in there...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts