Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Etsy inspired# 55 copper inspired


This is for Etsy Inspired Challenge #55, The Salty Cat Co, home of lovely metal jewelry For the first time ever, I think, I used the prize item as my inspiration piece. The prize for this challenge is a gorgeous copper bracelet, and I love the look of embossed copper, so that's what I did.

My brother-in-law's birthday is coming up, so I had him in mind when I made this. The leaf stamp is from Autumn Leaves (how appropriate!), the popped-up birthday greeting is from Endless Creations. Metallic copper c/s and copper brads finish it out. Easy, peasy.

2 comments:

  1. Great card! Love how you interpreted this challenge. Isn't that Salty Cat Co bracelet just gorgeous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is amazing! I love the copper look to it! I am late in commenting but thanks for playing the EtsyInspired challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts