Thursday, January 14, 2010

CPS 149

I combined CPS sketch 149 with the theme of this week's Teapot Tuesday and created what I think is a fun little card. Not much to tell about this one. Stamps are Autumn Leaves' Mindy's Zoo. The red dp is all from an old DCWV mat pack, and red brads complete it. I didn't have a good sentiment, so I just printed one out using a cute font.
I like this sketch, however, and think it will go into my permanent bag of tricks. It's a great way to display interesting or even bold papers without them overwhelming the card.

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable stamp and you're right the bold red sets it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love that cute monkey stamp! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts