Monday, March 8, 2010

EIC 78 Mermaids


This week's Etsy store is Fantasy Prints by Maigan Lynn, who does wonderful mermaid scenes. I love mermaids (don't ask me why, I'm definitely not a fish when it comes to playing in the water), and I have lots of mermaid images, so this was a fun Etsy Inspired Challenge for me.

Maigan Lynn has all sorts of lovely, girly color combos for her mermaids. I went with the green and pink combo, which is actually entitled Luna de la Mar. My image is from Faerie Song Art Stamps, which has a couple of different mermaid plates for those of you who love mermaids as much as I do.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts