Saturday, March 19, 2011

Monochromatic music


I made this card for three challenges - the Sketch Challenge and Teapot Tuesday at SCS and Magical Monday. Teapot Tuesday's destination for this week's cards is a pre-teen girl who is undergoing treatment for cancer. Among her favorite things are music and the color blue, so it was pretty easy to decide the direction to go in. Magical Monday's challenge is to create a monochromatic card, so I kept it all blue.

The stamps are all from Club Stamp, including the sheet music, which is actually only a few lines that I stamped over and over down the page. The ink is Colorbox Chalk Prussian Blue. The finishing touch is silk flowers, which started out white. Sometime in the past I had sponged blue ink on them and that worked perfectly for the monochromatic theme.

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card, thanks palying along with There's Magic In The Air tihis week
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts