Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pastel pleasures



I love pastels. They're pretty and easy to work with, so I'm always happy to use them. This three-fer card uses the lovely pastels for this week's Off the Wall Craftiness Challnge (OTWC50) -- see the inspiration photo below.

It's also for this week's Etsy Inspired Challenge (EIC134), Think Fast Designs, a shop that sells both jewelry and fabric items. I loved this vintage-looking quilt that incorporates these pastel spring colors and also features a mix of prints with polka-dots, inspiring my dotted panel.

Finally, this card incorporates this week's Mojo Monday Sketch (MOJO186).

Supplies: Stamp by Inkadinkadoo; sentiment computer generated. Striped paper is by Heidi Grace. Yellow ribbon is by Martha Stewart; plaid ribbon is from Michael's. Nesties, Swiss Dot embossing folder and border punch also used.


4 comments:

  1. Wow, that border punch looks fantastic! I love how you've used the OTWC colors for this beautiful Mother's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That butterfly stamp is so beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at OTWC! Good Luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and pretty ~ great colors

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts