Saturday, June 4, 2011

Texture all the way






I made this card for a couple of challenges. It's a case of a card by jandjccc at Splitcoast, who is the subject of the week's Queen for the Day Challenge. She's a big user of embossing, so it was natural to pull out the cuttlebug folders for this card.
This is also for the current Off the Wall Craftiness Challenge (OTWC54), which features the color combo of brown, blue and white. (see inspiration photo at right).


Both the stamps are from Club Stamp. I used the Cuttlebug Script folder on the background and Dotted Swiss on the heart. The ink is Colorbox Chalk Chestnut Roan. Ribbon is from Michael's.
See you all Monday when I start my term as June Guest Designer for Paper Cupcakes and the Magical Monday Challenge at There's Magic in the Air.

4 comments:

  1. I love your clean and simple design! Beautiful submission for the OTWC color challenge! Thanks for playing and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that strip of music notes across the heart? Adorable. Love your embossing with these colors too. Thanks so much for playing along at OTWC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, how awesome is that background texture?? Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with OTWC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card!! Thanks for playing at OTWC!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts