Monday, August 22, 2011

Wish I were here

     Victorine Originals new challenge (challenge 15) is to use the theme "summer."  Where I live, there's plenty of summer left. Unfortunately, there is no beach around, so I can only wish I was here.
     I used the current CPS sketch, (CPS323) for the card.
    The challenge this week at Magical Monday (There's Magic in the Air) is to use a scene, and this beach scene says "summer" all the way.  The image is a new one from Purple Onion Designs, colored in pencils and OMS.  
    Clean and simple seems appropriate for summer.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts