Saturday, September 10, 2011

Baby Shoes

     I find baby shoes adorable -- almost as cute as baby feet. So when I saw Really Reasonable Ribbon's challenge (#31) to make a baby card, I wanted to use a baby shoe image.  I really thought I had a stamp of baby booties, but if I do it's lost in the stash, so I ended up just printing out some line art onto a pastel checked/plaid paper, and cutting out the shoe image.
      The sketch is this week's sketch challenge layout from Splitcoast. I embossed the green and blue layers (Swiss Dot seems so perfect for a baby card) and sewed the green layer onto the base card. I added a pastel ribbon and button, and a clear sticker for a sentiment.

3 comments:

  1. I love this image, it's so stinkin cute, I also love baby shoes, it's a shame it's so hard to keep them on their feet! lol Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww super sweet card! Love the lil' shoes :)
    Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbons Challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so sweet! The polka dots are so perfect! Thanks so much for playing in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge!

    Connie M.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts