Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall Leaves, Part II

     Still celebrating fall while doing this week's sketch for Card Positioning System (CPS237).  I really like this sketch, because it's such a change  from the usual A2 size, and I see a lot of possibilities for the different elements.
     Image is from Chapel Road Artstamps, and it's so appropriate for fall -- "every leaf a miracle."  It's stamped in Chestnut Roan Colorbox chalk ink.  I decided to showcase a couple of leaf-shaped brads in place of images on either side of the main image -- kind of like framed art.
     I'm also entering this card in Paper Cupcake's Magical Monday challenge, to use at least 3 pucnhes or dies cuts on the card. This has a total of six die cut Nesties in four different sizes.
     Several of the elements on this card -- the brads, twill ribbon and ink -- are the same as yesterday's fall card, but I think they look very different in the two contexts.

1 comment:

  1. So very pretty. That is a great sketch. A very nice fall card. Thanks, for joining us in the TMITA challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts