Friday, January 27, 2012

Inspired balloons


Paper Cupcakes inspiration photo
      This week's challenge at There's Magic in the Air asks us to be inspired by this bright and cheerful photo. I loved the greens and purples and wanted to be sure to incorporate them into this card.
     I even found a Paper Cupcakes image that works well with this inpiration. It's called (surpirsingly enough) Balloons with Envelopes.
     I used this week's sketch from SCS, and there's nothing that needs explanation on this card.
     The details:  Image by Paper Cupcakes; papers by Martha Stewart.  Image colored with pencils and OMS.  Accessories include Beads in a Bottle, decorative-edge scissors and skinny ribbon.
     I'm also entering this in the current Victorine Originals Challenge, which is "anything goes,"  so I'm pretty sure this qualifies.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I love that image.. You did a beauitufl creation. Great JOB!
    Thanks for joining us at TMITA-Cupcakes, good luck!
    -Sony - DT
    http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts