Thursday, January 19, 2012

Poof, it's spring

It's completely a coincidence that the last post was a  winter scene and this one is a spring scene. Well, maybe it's wishful thinking. Once Christmas is over, I'm ready for spring.

This card was designed for the current Card Positioning System sketch (CPS251) -- it's been fun to see how different stampers have created the half-circles on either side of the main image panel.  I used dimensional paint to make my little dotted flourish.

The card is pretty self-explanatory, so here are the details:
Stamps -- Posh Impressions and Purple Onion Designs
Ink -- Colorbox Chestnut Roan
Accessories -- border punch, Flower Soft  (Sweet Pea is the color) and Tulip Beads in a Bottle (metallic gold).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts