Tuesday, March 27, 2012

CAS not so simple for me

Clean and simple doesn't normally come naturally to me, at least when it comes to card making. My husband always says I'm a "minimalist" but it doesn't seem to translate to cardmaking, where I agonize over everything.

Not this time, however.  The challenge for There's Magic in the Air was to make a "less is more" or CAS card.  I used the CAS sketch challenge from SCS, and this card came together in record time.

The branch (Autumn Leaves)is stamped in versamark and the sentiment (source unknown) in SU Mauve Mist.  Two of the butterflies were punched from a scrap of printed paper, and the green panel is mounted on the same print. I'm not sure the purple butterfly is the perfect color, but all in all, I'm pretty happy with this quick card.

1 comment:

  1. Fab card, thanks playing along with There's a Magic in the Air this week
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts