Sunday, July 15, 2012

More fun with paper

This card was created for a girl who loves giraffes.  Luckily, I found I had paper that featured some fun giraffe images.  It's a set from DCWV called Kids Safari.  I used a glittery giraffe image and a pink paper that is a giraffe skin print that has little silhouettes of a giraffe image worked in. How perfect is that?

Along with the papers, I used a wide ribbon, and a little fish-tail banner with the sentiment. Sentiment is stamped in Colorbox Chestnut Roan and set off by a little button.

The sketch is from 365 Cards, #130.  It's also for Victorine Originals challenge #38, to use ribbon and buttons on a card.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely giraffe and wonderful background prints :)
    Thanks for joining us over at 365cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is too precious :)
    so glad you joined us on 365 cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute!!! LOVE the bling and trim!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with 365 Cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts