Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Puns and fun

Thanksgiving really snuck up on me this year. At my house, Thanksgiving means birthday, as my husband's birthday is in late November. He was actually born on Thanksgiving Day (after his mother had already fixed the whole turkey dinner for everyone, the story goes), but Thanksgiving is early this year and his birthday is next week.

I decided to try making him a card using the Be Inspired Challenge #15 at The Alley Way Stamps.  I suspect he will groan loudly when he sees the sentiment "to a fun-gi."

Image is paper pieced with the grass colored in pencils.  It's a fairly simple layout based on the current sketch challenge at SCS.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

1 comment:

  1. how fun! I really like your pp :) Thanks so much for playing with us at the BE inspired Challenge
    The Alley Way Stamps..
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts