Monday, February 25, 2013

Wedding card

I made a simple wedding card using the Little Tangles sketch for challenge #7. This is also for CAS-ual Friday CFC91, Hi-O-Silver (isn't that a great name for a challenge?.)

Silver and white always seems like a go-to combo for a wedding card.

The image is from an old Stampcraft stamp I have -- it is a cube with wedding images on four sides. I guess the idea never caught on...  The sentiment is from a Stampin Up set.

I dry embossed the silver strips just to add a little texture to the card. I also added tiny half-pearl on the stem of the champagne classes, because pearls also seem like a go-to embellie for wedding cards.

5 comments:

  1. Great sketch! I love your added pearls on the stem of the glasses. Perfect touch. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable wedding card. I love the little pearl accent. So thoughtful. Thanks for playing along with us at Little Tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving all the silver and that embossing is really beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very pretty card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Little Tangles!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very striking card. Thanks for playing along at Little Tangles :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts