Friday, February 8, 2013

You hoo

For the longest time, I used to buy random patterned paper just because it was pretty. Then I'd have the hardest time using it with any other paper, because they just didn't go together, so I never used more than one print per card. Finally I wised up to paper packs. Well, duh, huh?

This card uses four different patterns that all work together, thanks to the wonder of paper packs. I think this is an old Stampin Up set of papers -- I'm sure someone recognizes it.

The layout is the weekly sketch from 356 Cards (#34).  The owl is from Inkadinkadoo, and the sentiment is from Hero Arts (also from an owl set). Both are inked in Colorbox Chalk chestnut roan -- I stamped the sentiment several times, but it insisted on being light.  


3 comments:

  1. eek! love the owl and sentiment :)
    Thanks so much for joining us on 365 Cards this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweetie.. Love the owlie :)
    Thanks for joining us over at 365cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always a sucker for a cute owl!!! adorable card!!! thanks for joining us this week at 365 cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts