Thursday, March 21, 2013

inchies

Day 77 of the 365 Cards challenge calls for inchies.  I took a slightly different twist on this challenge. Instead of using separate one-inch squares, I cut my image into one-inch squares, like tiles. (I did learn it's not that easy to put them back together all nice and straight. At least when you're tiling the bathroom you can use those little plastic bits to make sure you're spacing correctly.)

Images are both from Stampin Up.  I added a few half pearls to the sentiment panel.
 

1 comment:

  1. Love that you took one image and broke it into inches! Thanks for joining us at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts