Tuesday, June 25, 2013

It's pool time

Summer has definitely settled in, and floating in a pool with an icy drink in my hand sounds like a great way to spend the afternoon.  I won't be doing it, but it sure sounds enticing.

I made this summery card using Feeling Sketchy #63, which I rotated 90 degrees to accommodate the image I wanted to use.  The image is colored with pencils, and I added some Glossy Accents on the icy glass, which probably isn't showing up in the photo.  The image is by Hambo, and the little "what 'cha wadin' for" ticket is from Paper Cupcakes.  I had printed out a sheet of tickets for a previous card, and this was one of the ones left on my desk.  It was perfect for this card. I added bakers twine in two different colors in place of ribbon.

I'm also entering this in Stampin' For the Weekend's Anything Goes challenge.

5 comments:

  1. This is really cute :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy & relaxed image, so well coloured...oh to be like this one cool cat! Terrific sentiment as well!
    Thank you for playing at Feeling Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Sandy. Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever idea to rotate it. Looks wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Feeling sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Sandy. I can't wait for summer to come back around on this side of the world :)
    Thanks for joining us @ Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts