Monday, October 6, 2014

Never enough purses

I've had this set from Purple Onion for years, but I still think it makes a fun card.  The sentiment is:
A girl can never have ....
too many fabulous handbags, too many stylish shoes, or too many incredible girlfriends.

The various purses are stamped in a ot pink, and they all decked out with the teeniest, tiniest little pearls I've ever seen.  The papers are from this humonguous 12x12 stack I bought ages ago and will never be able to use up.

I am entering this card in these challenges:
Crafty  Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge/October, use patterned paper
Sister Act #77, anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #152, anything goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts