Friday, July 3, 2015

Almost halfway there

I liked this little Pure Innocence Christmas girl so much I decided to make another card featuring her. This one uses the current sketch from Sketch Saturday.  The image is colored in pencils, with Spica pen and Stickles on her ornaments.  The flowers have Stickles on the centers.  They are mounted on a circle and a scalloped circle cut with Nesties and my Cuttlebug.
The sentiment is a clear sticker.  The green papers are from a Echo Park mat stack I have almost used up now.
We're into July, so we're almost halfway to Christmas.

I'm entering these challenges:
Sketch Saturday #367 -- sketch
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday -- going dotty
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #235 -- two words
Cuttlebug Mania -- use a sentiment
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra -- anything Christmas
Word Art Wednesday #190 -- anything goes

7 comments:

  1. Awww . . . she's so cute! Great layout and I really like the patterns on the green papers. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the image used. Thanks for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania!
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes...halfway to Christmas! How can it be? Lovely Christmas card with a sweet image. Thanks for joining us this past week at Sketch Saturday! You've inspired me to kick it in gear and get some Christmas crafting done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We surely are getting closer as each day passes. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, on our 190th Challenge. We appreciate you very much.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet card :) thank you so much for playing with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pure Innocence has the best stamps. I like this card, sweet and simple. For a brief moment there your card had me thinking I could have a Christmas card making party. Whew, luckily I came to my senses and decided to go back to ignoring Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi
    Such a lovely creation! Thanks for joining us at CHCC
    hugs Lisbeth
    DT-CHCC2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts