Sunday, September 13, 2015

Rocking it

I made this for a friend's son.  The colored panel is popped up over the same image, with the image on the base left black and white. (I was trying a new technique from SCS.)

The image is from Bugaboo and is colored with pencils and Silver Stickles.  The edges are inked with some weird ink pad I picked up on the clearance shelf. Maybe when I get the hang of it it will give a nice smooth coloration, but for now I'm calling this a grunge look.

I'm entering these challenges:

Catch the Bug -- Teens Rock
Word Art Wednesday #200 -- anything goes

5 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card! Are his sunglasses sparkly?! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cas card, love this technique too! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cool card! Thanks for sharing it with all of us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps. We hope that you will join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card for a boy! Thanks for entering our challenge at Bugaboo Stamps this week. Good luck in the draw, and please join us again soon.
    love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way cool card - LOVE it all the way around! Thanks so much for playing along with The Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Blog challenge this week! We hope you'll join us again this week for a new challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts