Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sweet scene


I don't use a lot of stickers, but I thought this one would be a good one to showcase. And the colors worked perfectly for Crafty Sentiment's color challenge (gummi worm colors). The layout is the Stella Says Sketch #314 from Bugaboo. 
All the papers are snippets -- even that green scallop that has been waiting around for months for me to use it.
I realized AFTER I had put the sticker down on the oval that it would look better if I sponged, so the  sponging is pretty uneven.

This card is an entry in these challenges:
Catch the Bug -- Stella Says Sketch #314
Crafty Sentiments -- gummi worm colors
Inky Impressions -- dots and stripes
Pixie's Snippet Playground #196 -- use snippets
The Paper Shelter #220 -- birthday card with sentiment
Word Art Wednesday #202 -- anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's patterned paper challenge -- use PP

6 comments:

  1. This is so delicate and so pretty. I love the soft colors. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 202nd AG challenge!
    Blessings and Hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sandy. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card!! Soft beautiful colours!! Lovely design..

    Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter this week!
    Good Luck!!

    Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful!!Saw your card over at SSS.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this card, just so much about it is great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions challenge blog. Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts