Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Valentine

Here's a CAS valentine, using an oh-so-trendy watercolored background.  I wanted to use candy-heart colors in this to pick up on the candy heart in the image (A Day for Daisies), although I think my green ended up too dark.  The cupcake is fussy-cut and applied on top of the watercolored base.

The sketch is from Taylored Expressions Share the Joy #20.

I'm entering these challenges:
TE Share the Joy #20 -- sketch/CAS
A Day for Daisies -- All My Love
Artistic Inspriations #149 - valentine
CRAFT #348-- Valentine
Word Art Wednesday #218 -- anything goes
Crafty Sentiments -- anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge -- use patterned paper

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute CAS Valentine card Sandy. Thanks for sharing with us at Artistic Inspirations and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your CAS card is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us for our challenge over at A Day for Daisies = we'd love to see you again soon!
    love
    Jen Leeflang
    ADFD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at ADFD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your whole card captures the pastel of those candy hearts just perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts