Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Magical

I am a huge Harry Potter fan, so when I saw the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge theme was "At the Movies," I decided to make this Harry Potter themed birthday card.
The image is from Bugaboo, colored with pencils and fussy cut.  That's the current Sketch Saturday Sketch, done in Gryffindor colors, with a computer-generated sentiment. The card seemed a little too CAS, so I added some piercing above and below the sentiment, and added some spica pen and star stickers coming out of the wand.

This card is for these challenges:

Simon Says Stamp  Monday -- At the Movies
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday -- CAS
Sketch Saturday #429
Seize the Birthday -- anything birthday
Word Art Wednesday #248 -- Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. I know many many people who would enjoy this card. I'm not one of them (okay, I mean it is a technically sound card, but I don't like HP). I laugh because I was telling a friend recently that you don't see the HP fans jumping in your face to conjure up made up spells anymore. Her idea was because I've kicked them all so they know to stay away from me. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute fun card Sandy. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and perfect for the challenge! Thank you so much for playing along with the At the Movies Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable boy card -- love your cute image. Thanks for joining in at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm so grateful to have you play along, and I hope that you will join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts