Thursday, November 17, 2016

Cookie Challenge 57





It's time for another challenge at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie. The sponsor this time is Lemon Shortbread, which is offering a prize of three digital images.

 To play along, simply create a project inspired by the cookies. For me, that was stars and rainbows -- just what I need after a tough month at work. The star stamp used here is from a little Christmas set from Hampton Arts, which I stamped in a rainbow of colors from a Colorbox petal set of primary colors. There's a matching gem in the center of each star. The sentiment comes from Faerie Song.

Hope you will head over to the challenge blog to see the great inspiration, then have some fun with the cookies.

I am entering my card in these challenges:
The Paper Shelter #273 -- more than one of anything
Word Art Wednesday #256 -- anything goes.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter. Hope to see you again and good luck in the challenge. :)
    Hugs Anna DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies are crazy looking. I like your card a lot (more than the cookies), very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love the coloured stars!
    Thank you for joining us this week at The Paper Shelter, good luck hugs Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts