Thursday, May 4, 2017

Cookie Challegne #68


It's time for another challenge at if You Give a Crafter a Cookie, and this time the theme is "April showers/May flowers."  To enter the challenge, simply create a project inspired by the cookies.


My card features an adorable image from The Paper Shelter. I have a hand injury that makes coloring a bit painful, so I took advantage of the fact that The Paper Shelter digis come in both a line art and colored version. I printed the colored version on glossy paper. The frame is chipboard that I rubbed Versamagic Sea Breeze ink on, then wove a skinny brown ribbon through.

This card is entered in these challenges:
Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge -- rain
Word Art Wednesday #280 -- anything goes
Crafty Sentiments -- anything goes
Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday -- anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy, this is delightful. I love those cuties standing under the umbrella together. The background is a little busy for this to be considered CAS but I love your card. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so sweet! Very beautifully designed. thanks for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy what a great idea to use the coloured image so you can keep creating, I hope your hand injury is getting better?
    You've made a really fun card, though perhaps not really Clean and Simple.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers for our clean and simple challenge
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is very beautiful, well composed, unfortunately does not meet the CAS card rules. I am sure that your next card attached to our challenge will be perfect in every way. We are waiting for you next month.
    BożenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts