Thursday, June 1, 2017

Going Fishing


It's time for another challenge at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie, and this time the theme is near and dear to the hearts of the men in my life. Yuppers, looks like we're going fishing. All you have to do to take part is create something inspired by these cookies.  You could win images from Miss Daisy Stamps just for posting a project. My card features a Miss Daisy image called Catch More Fish, which includes a couple of sentiments, too. The fish is colored with pencils. I was pretty sure it was a bass, so I found some online images and based my colors on that. The image is layered on kraft paper and framed with piercing. The sentiment is accented with a funny little dimensional sticker someone sent me.





 
 



The card is being entered into these challenges:
Die Cut Divas -- Summer Fun
Victorine Originals #3 -- Fathers/masculine
Simon Says Stamp Monday -- Circle
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday --- anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #284 --- anything goes
The Paper Shelter #296 -- make it digital
Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday -- anything goes

10 comments:

  1. Perfect card for a guy-love the coloring! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is such a wonderful Father's Day card! Thank you so much for joining us at the Victorine Originals "Father's Day" challenge and we hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fishing card and that sentiment is crazy cool. Perfect for a guy. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fish is awesome! Superb idea for a masculine card!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp - Monday Challenge!

    X Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy, This is a delightful Father's Day card! Thank you for joining us At Victorine Originals Designs Father's Day Challenge and I hope to see you again! DT Christi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! I sure whoever receives this will love it! Thank you for joining In the Word Art Wednesday fun! Ginny M DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Lovley different image. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. And now you are all ready for next week's fishy swap! This is a great card, colored so nicely and realistically. What a fun little puffy sticker.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous masculine card Sandy! Your colouring is wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great fisherman's card, Sandy! You've colored that big guy brilliantly! Good luck with the move! I think I missed something somewhere because I thought you just moved last year. I wish you all the best! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts