Thursday, July 27, 2017

Christmas in July



Don't know about you, but it sure doesn't feel like Christmas where I live. But with the new challenge at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie, it's time to get in the Christmas mood. This time, the challenge has two sponsors: Cute as a Button and Limited Runs. So join the fun and get a jump on your Christmas crafting. Just make a project inspired by the cookies:

My card uses a Hampton Arts set I picked up at Michaels for cheap in the after-Christmas clearance. I love the little Santa and matching die. I decided to do repeated stamping of the HO HO HO, and put one in red to really highlight it.

My card is for these challenges
July Rudolph Days -- anything Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #343 -- anything Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Extra Challenge -- anything Christmas
HLS July Christmas Challenge -- use a die
Die Cut Divas -- Christmas in July
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday -- anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #292 -- anything goes



5 comments:

  1. This card is so very cute and very fun. I like the way you made one of the sentiments red. It really pops.
    Thanks for taking part in the July Rudolph
    Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy,
    what a brilliant card, and I love the Santa's head and your stamped Ho! Ho!.
    Sounds like you had bargain, and we all love a bargain.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. GD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your placement of the different elements and the one set of red ho, ho hos works a treat. Thanks for linking up to the HLS Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and brilliant Christmas card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts