Thursday, September 7, 2017

A rockin' Cookie Challenge

The newest Cookie Challenge has a rock'n'roll twist. How fun is that?  To play along, just create a project inspired by the cookies. There are two prizes up for grabs this time, digis from Imagine That! and Kitty Bee Designs
My card features an image from Imagine That! -- an Elvis Bear, which I think is a hoot. The image is colored with pencils, and a few sequins add that rock'n'roll sparkle. The paper has been in my stash for ages,but the pattern reminded me of good old vinyl records, so it sort of fit. 
My card is for these challenges:
Word Art Wednesday #298 -- anything goes
Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday -- anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge -- use patterned paper



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts