Thursday, September 21, 2017

Self portrait

It's time for another challenge at It You Give a Crafter a Cookie. All you need to do to play along is to create a project inspired by the cookies -- whether your inspiration is the theme, a particular image, or the colors.  There will be a random draw for a prize from Digital Delights.

I have to admit the image on my card (a digi from Wags and Whispers) captures me as a kid perfectly, aside from the fact I never had braids.  Me and book, inseparable. The image is colored with pencils. That ABC ribbon fits the theme so well and also shares many of the colors from the DP.

I am entering this card in these challenges:
Pattie's Creations #138 -- Back to School
Crafty Girlz -- Back to School
The Paper Shelter #310 -- Make it Digital
The Ribbon Girl -- use any image
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge -- use patterned paper
Word Art Wednesday #300 -- anything goes


3 comments:

  1. Super sweet! I love the adorable ribbon too. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a darling image! I love seeing a child reading! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge! Hope to see you again next month!
    --Heidi, design team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts