Thursday, November 2, 2017

News flash -- babies are cute



It's time for another challenge at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie, and this was perfect since I needed a baby card. Two prizes are available this time -- from Pattie's Creations and Becky's Place -- and all you have to do to enter the draw is create and link to a project inspired by these adorable cookies.

For my card, I used a digi from Pattie's Creations, which I paper-pieced with some snippets of pink patterned paper. The sentiment is a very old one from SU, which I bought second-hand and am not sure I've ever used before.

Entering these challenges
The Paper Shelter #316, digital delight
Pixie's Snippet Playground #305, use snippets
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge, use patterned paper
Word Art Wednesday #306, anything goes
Kraftin' Kimmie's Wonderful Wednesday, anything goes

7 comments:

  1. Ahhh...this card is so very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable card! I love this Sandy.

    Great to see you in the Playground!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card. Thank you for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    The Paper Shelter DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sweet baby card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovley looking card with smashing sweet design. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. A sweet idea with clever paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card. Thank you very much for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenges.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts