Friday, March 16, 2018

Hello Spring


Sometimes the pieces are all there, just waiting to be assembled. Or at least that's what I found when I organized my crafting space, with an emphasis on categorizing and storing the stash of die cuts I have (some made by me, others from friends who tucked them into a card). I found the layered center panel, with some scallops cut with a Spellbinders border die, bird die cut and Hello die cut collected from random places and decided they were meant to go together.
The bird is actually part of an Impression-Obsession die called Love Birds that was split in two. The bird was sponged with some distress ink. I can't determine the origin of the Hello die, so if you know, please leave a comment.
I added a base card and a couple sequins, arranged everything, and had an almost instant card.

The card is for these challenges:
Die Cut Divas -- monochromatic
Cuttlebug Mania -- spring
CRAFT #459 -- animals
The Paper Shelter #330  -- cool colors
Word Art Wednesday #326 -- anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge -- use patterned paper

3 comments:

  1. Don't you love it when you use up those left over parts and pieces? I sure do, especially when such an adorable card is the result! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute. So glad you entered the Die Cut Divas' challenge for March.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts